Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sarah Kate--8 weeks old

We're coming up on Sarah Kate's two month birthday. She is getting so big and so smiley! I took her to our women's meeting for church last night, and she was grinning and cooing and charming everyone. I had her laying in my lap, and she would turn her head to one side, trying to see people and listen to the conversation, and then she'd turn the other way to check out that side. She is still sleeping well at night and pretty easy-going during the day. We love you, Sarah Kate!

Some more from way back when she was 2 1/2 weeks old:


4 weeks old:


One month old:


6 weeks old--wearing her first hairbow!



7 weeks old--after bathtime and then with my friend Tara





8 weeks old:







3 comments:

SpeasHill said...

LOVE the pictures of her laughing - priceless!

Melissa said...

She is just the cutest thing! So happy and smiley!!!

Little S said...

She's beautiful! I can't wait to finally hold her on Tuesday!