Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDwWxe78wWU

(I'm adding urls for the videos underneath them, since some are having technical difficulties.)


Thanksgiving was fun this year, even though illness kept us from
celebrating with Noel's family. Grandma and Grandpa were here,
and that helped make it special! Grandma and the boys made
headbands (Will called them handbands) and lists of what they
were thankful for. We ate a huge Thanksgiving feast--
Christopher was especially excited because we called it a feast--
and watched lots of football. I am thankful for a relaxing day with
our family!

We also got a new computer, and Noel and I have both had fun
playing with iMovie, as you can tell from this video, done by Noel,
and the peas video on Sarah Kate's 7 month post, done by me.
Christopher loves watching himself in thisvideo! Also, see below
the video for photos of our Thanksgiving celebration . . .

4 comments:

SpeasHill said...

I love the dancing video, but it's not letting me watch the others! Ack! How will I know how to eat peas?

Marissa said...

Thanks for letting me know, Nancy! I pasted urls beneath the videos. I don't know what is going on with blogger today . . . something weird is happening!

Jenny said...

The mysterious dancer video...HILARIOUS! I couldn't see the other videos, either (even with the URLs); it tells me the videos are private. Hmmmmm....

Marissa said...

I checked to make sure all the videos were public . . . some of them had gotten private, and I have no idea. Does it work now?