Monday, January 4, 2010

A New Cousin!

On November 29, my sister Amanda and her husband Brian welcomed their first baby, Asher Greeley.  We are so excited to have a new cousin!  Before Christmas, Sarah Kate and I flew out to Utah to visit them.  Sarah Kate did great . . . as I expected, she grinned at everyone on the plane, hardly cried at all, and even slept on the flight both ways.  Asher is so little and sweet, and I loved getting to snuggle with him.  Sarah Kate kept trying to grab his face, so she didn't get much bonding time with her new cousin.  She loved their dog, Staley, and even let him lick her hands.  He tried to lick her face when she was eating her baby food, but I wouldn't let him!  Sarah Kate also saw her first snow as we were leaving for the airport.  The boys were very jealous that we were going to Utah (mostly because we were going on a plane), but they did great at home with Daddy, Nana and Granddad.  They'll get to meet Asher in February!


2 comments:

SpeasHill said...

Yay! Congrats to Amanda! Asher is adorable, and I love the pictures of the 2 of them together!

Jenny said...

The last picture is priceless! I am printing one out:)