Monday, October 19, 2009

Christopher's Bedroom Signage

Since Christopher and Will share a room, Christopher has his afternoon rest time in our room. He loves to play his Leapster, read and draw (mostly draw). Sometimes he writes me notes and leaves them on the living room floor. This afternoon, I found this (click on photos to make them bigger so you can read them better):


This was on the bedroom door:


These two were on one wall of our room:


This was on another wall:


And these two were next to each other above our bed:



That kid cracks me up!

7 comments:

Debra said...

Good grief! What phonics program did you do with him? Seriously! That's great writing!

Marissa said...

Seriously, he learned his phonics from the LeapFrog videos, Letter Factory and Talking Words Factory. We did some Bob books, but he mostly taught himself to read. I'm going to be in trouble with my other kids if I actually have to teach them to read, because I have no idea how to do it! :)

Becky Carter said...

Oh, I should probably refrain from the comments I have.... I will email them to you directly! Out of the mouths of babes!

Unknown said...

My grandkids continually amaze me! What fun..I wish I could have seen your face when you went to get him up from rest time. He clearly had a great time "resting".
Love you, Mom and Grandma

SpeasHill said...

I am laughing so hard. Hilarious!

Melissa said...

That's pretty awesome stuff!

aj said...

my favorite is the drawing of you and noel. you look so in love! and you must be getting lip injections these days. :) the likeness of noel is perfect...but is he growing a beard?