Monday, October 12, 2009

Silly Willly

As Will becomes more and more verbal, he also becomes more and more hilarious. He often has witty comebacks and comments, and his mischievous side knows just how to get Christopher upset. When Christopher is reading, Will is very skilled at jabbering on about nothing and peppering Christopher with mundane questions. They also had a conversation recently about how old Robin Hood is. Will was convinced that Robin Hood is 7 years old. Christopher condescendingly informed him that Robin Hood is a grown up. Will conceded: "I guess he's 7 and a half."

Will has such funny ways of saying things. His favorite restaurant is "Miss Callister's" and today he told me that his lips felt "spicy" (chapped). He doesn't have much sense of time, so every time-related question is about if it is happening until Christmas or not. "Christopher, when is it going to be my turn for the toy? Are you going to keep it until Christmas?" Lately his favorite excuse is that he is getting a "little bit sick": "Mom, if I clean up any more toys it is going to make me a little bit sick."

For a few weeks now, Will has been a cat quite a bit. He literally starts meowing as he opens his eyes in the morning. And he refers to himself as "this cat" and builds himself a cat house of pillows and blankets on the sofa. It is definitely an entertaining phase!

2 comments:

SpeasHill said...

Can I have him? Please? So fun.

Ashley said...

I've told you before that Noel's wit and humor kept me constantly laughing (and in trouble) when I sat next to him in 4th grade! Somehow, he never got in trouble, though!!!!